- José Miguel Fayos-Jordán
- A3 SCORE + A3 PARTES
Alto Clarinet (optional)
Alto Sax. 1-2
Tenor Sax. 1-2
Horn (F) 1-2-3-4
Euphonium (C) 1-2
Double Bass (optional)
- (4), Suspended Cymbal (Sizzle), Metal Chimes
- Percusión 1: Vibraphone, Bongos (2),
Suspended Cymbal (Crash), Thunder Drum
- Percusión 2: Marimba, Glockenspiel, Plato Suspended Cymbal (Ride), Ocean Drum, Whistle, Lion´s Roar, Snare Drum,Triangle.
- Percussion 3: Tubular Bells, Tam-Tam (medium), Grooved steel bars (4), Suspended Cymbal (Sizzle), Tom-Toms (4), Triangle.
- Percussion 4: Bass Drum, Tam-Tam (large), Whistle, Suspended Cymbal (Crash)
This work has been written to commemorate the 400th anniversary of the granting of title to Villa Javea / Javea (Alicante-Spain). This way the three movements of the piece reflect several unique elements of history, culture, geography and environment of the town of Jávea. The main element that connects all the piece is the Sea, either from a poetic, artistic, beauty, nature, science, or simply as a cohesive element of the whole piece.
The piece is divided in the following movements:
I. The awakening of the Bay.
II. Paths of Poseidon.
III. Of Sorolla and the Light.